Harinder Kumar Sahu
SEBI REGISTERED RESEARCH ANALYST
SEBI Reg No. – INH200005753
Take the time to read this thoroughly.
- Investments in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related documents carefully before investing.
- Certification from NISM and registration from SEBI do not ensure the intermediary’s performance or the return on investment for investors.
- Under no circumstances is the payment for the research recommendations refundable or cancelable.
- We don’t offer services like guaranteed profits or fixed returns. We do not engage in a profit sharing model and instead charge flat costs.
- Images shared are for illustration purposes only.
- Any loss, whether monetary or otherwise, suffered by the client is not our responsibility.
- Before you trade or invest, make sure you understand all of the fees and risks. Before you trade, it’s a good idea to talk to your financial advisor. Always trade within the parameters of your risk profile and appetite.
- Trading in options is risky due to its volatile nature. Upon accepting our service, you hereby accept that you fully understand the risks involved in trading
- Viewers are advised to exercise caution when considering client feedback. There is no assurance that future outcomes will be the same as previous ones.
- Confidential and intended solely for premium members, all suggestions are welcome. We will take appropriate legal action in the event that any sensitive material is distributed without authorization, since this constitutes a violation of confidentiality.
- You shouldn’t base your investment decision only on the advice. Readers are encouraged to seek professional advice before investing or trading, since the views expressed do not take into account an individual’s risk appetite or circumstances. Please do not take our suggestions as investment advice.
- You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. Rest assured, someone from our team will be in touch to address your inquiry. On the envelope you’re sending us, please provide your registered phone number.
- Reports grounded in fundamental research may differ from those based on technical and derivative analysis because the former focuses on examining stock price movement charts, outstanding positions, and trading activity while the latter focuses on a company’s fundamentals.
- No member of the research team, including the analyst, his associates, or his relatives, has any financial stake in the firm under consideration.
- By the end of the month before the research report’s publishing or public appearance date, neither the research analyst nor any of its associates or relatives had actual or beneficial ownership of one percent or more of the subject company’s securities.
- There is no other significant conflict of interest for the research analyst, his associate, or any of their relatives when the research report is published or when they are in the public eye.
- Neither the research analyst nor any of its affiliates have been paid by the subject company in the last twelve months.
- No member of the research team has been involved with the subject company’s public offering of securities during the last twelve months, either as a manager or an associate.
- Over the last twelve months, neither the research analyst nor any of its collaborators have been compensated by the subject firm for investment banking, merchant banking, or brokerage services.
- Outside of investing, merchant, and brokerage services, neither the research analyst nor any of its collaborators have received any payment from the subject firm in the last twelve months.
- In no way has the subject firm or any third party benefited financially or otherwise from the research report or its authors.
- The subject company has not engaged the research analyst in any market-making activities.
- No member of the research team has ever worked for or been an officer of the company under investigation.
- The research analyst was not compensated or otherwise benefited by any of the companies or third parties named in the documents in any way for their assistance in preparing the research documents. So, as of the study documents’ publishing, the analyst doing the research had no substantial conflicts of interest.